Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Manly

 
So, the man needs a workshop. An organized one. Now, I know I told you yesterday that I am a complete failure when it comes to organization. As messy as I let things get, I am able to organize them when I get around to it.  My problem is keeping them that way. I think the answer is in the system. I don't have a system, and neither does Mike. I am really hoping to be able to get around to organizing his things this summer. The moment I arrived I started taking over the house. I purged it of many of his belongings that made it apparent that the cabin belonged to a bachelor. You know, his toy snow-cats, his margaritaville-singing parrot, his Dave Matthews Band posters, and his souvenirs from his trips to Las Vegas. Now I want to give him a space to put it all, where he can go to get work done, and look at his....stuff. I've been looking around the internet for inspiration/motivation and I'm getting some pretty good ideas of what I want to do for him.



Source
His biggest need is a place for all of his tools. 
Source
He has a lot of tools.
Source

Source
Source
And definitely a good workbench.
And a chair.

And perhaps a mini-fridge, for good measure.

No comments: