Monday, August 23, 2010

day 1

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself





1 I hate popcorn.
2 I play the trumpet
3 Im getting married in like 12 days
4 I've never been to an event where there are churros, and not eaten one, even if I had to beg someone else to buy it for me. yeah, they are that good.
5 In the winter I have to snowmobile to and from my house every day.
6 My mom's middle name is Kae, and my Dad's is Lee = Kaelee. thats how I got my name
7 I can sleep through just about anything, especially my alarm.
8 I am hopeless when it comes to budgeting. I love to spend, and can justify most any purchase. Im working on it.
9 I really really really hate cleaning. It's a problem.
10 I love sleeping outside, but get a little scared just about every time.
11 I want to be very athletic and outdoorsy, but just never have been.
12 I don't like being told what to do by anyone.
13 Last night i saw a mouse. I hate mice!
14 I have a hard time saying no when I'm asked for help, whether it's by my friends or to fill in for someone at work, or work extra hours. most of the time it's a good thing, but soemtimes....not so much.
15 I never had wisdom teeth

No comments: