Friday, November 11, 2011

SO we finally got this sattelite internet called wild blue. over 10 more gigabytes of data a month, for the same price and MUCH better service than the lame T-mobile airvcard we have been using. Got it all hooked up, and it was super slow-the guy said it was definitely not the internet, so we went to best buy to get our computer checked out. $200.00, and 2 days later, we still don't have our computer (I'm using my mom's netbook). UGH.

The thing I dislike the most abuout all of this is the realization of my dependance on being connected - and my unwilingness to ever give that up. I can go without tv, I actually think my life is much much better without it, but Internet? NO WAY.

On to better things. Bread baking is a lot harder than I thought it would be-or I uess i just expect bread to taste a whole lot better than it does. People claim that they save money by baking their own bread, but im not seeing that....I'll keep on keeping on though.

I'm learning to knit.....soon. Im pretty eager to dive right in, because I saw the most bad-ass socks at my friend Ariel's house, which her mother had knitted for her. I WANT THOSE SOCKS!!! But, apparently thats some pretty advanced stuff right there, so I am starting with a hat instead. My friend Jill is pretty badass at knitting, and she's gonna teach me. She lives in Samak, and has to rad little boys. We have playdates every tuesday. Have I mentioned how nice it is to have a few friends in my neighborhood. I've still gotta buy the supplies though. Everything costs so much money! hah, you'd think it would be cheaper to make your own socks, sew your own dress, and bake your own bread.....I guess eventually it might be, but the learning process, getting to the point where you're good at all of these things....Seems expensive. Maybe it's all of the wasted materials, when you mess up (yeah, I admit I mess up).

Hazel's getting big. Giggly. Well, she also has two little teeth on the bottom which mean that sometimes she's NOT so giggly- or in other words she has been crying a bit more lately. Like I said before. it seems the more she laughs, the more she cries. Give and take. I Love her anyway.

No pictures (due to the lack of computer) BUT I've been meaning to post about Halloween. Definitely my favorite Holiday! Maybe by Thanksgiving.

No comments: