Friday, October 15, 2010

Oakley, UT

I really love where I live
It's beautiful and peaceful and quiet and the air is so clean up here.
I see deer every day, moose once a week, and lots of other wildlife.
My backyard is a mountain.
It's great, but sometimes it gets a little lonely.
can you imagine having to drive for an hour every time you want to hang out with friends?
how do you meet people in a rural area without having kids or going to church?
you don't I guess.
It would be nice to be able to call a friend down the road
when I feel like a bike ride or a hike or just hanging out.
but an hour of driving sometimes isn't worth just hanging out.

Just venting.

1 comment:

Shantell Peterson said...

um. Maybe if you ever called me I would go biking with you. I love to bike and I even got a new mountain bike last year so I am ready to go.