Wednesday, May 19, 2010

oh anthropologie


I generally avoid anthrpologie at all costs. When I do happen to visit it doesn't usually result in any purchases, only disappointment. I have a hard time justifying ANY piece of clothing over $50, unless it's for a special occasions. I'm cheap I know. Every once in a while I get lucky, and I find a great steal. From now on though, im going to follow their every move. I totally missed out!
I'm pretty sure any dress that perfect for me is worth whatever it would have cost :(
Someday I will be able to afford my favorite store.

I'm so bummed, espescially since I've been looking for the perfect dress to get married in.
I checked out the rest of the merchandise, since I was already on the website. Look at all of the awesome things! I want it all.
These earrings match my engagement ring oh so well.

Wouldn't a new suit, like this one be amazing for our wedding/honeymoon trip?

YES

And this cardigan would look so great over whatever dress I do find.


No comments: