Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My favorite from Creature Comforts: Chic for cheap


I always look forward to these posts from creature comfort, so i thought i would share them with you, that is if anyone out there reads my blog :)

Putting together great outfits isn't always the easiest thing for some people. I recently gave away and sold over half of my wardrobe, with plans of moving, starting a new job in Park City, and having the opportunity to replenish my closet with Items that i love. Many of the items i had were old and outdated. Clothing i have had since high school, or bought on a whim because i had a few extra dollars in my pocket. A lot of it didn't even fit me that well.

I'm planning on using these to guide me through my upcoming shopping sprees in Park City.
















No comments: