Monday, September 14, 2009

Did Some Shopping

I had a Wonderful Sunday off work. I got a mani/pedi first thing in the morning, from my favorite girl at the salon. I went with Yellow this week. I've been in a very Yellow mood. It's my happy color (besides turquoise, my fav)
I bought too much stuff
, but i have been wanting some of it for quite a while. I needed some of the stuff though,
I needed the shopping

it made me so happy.
Pedicure + brand new amazing Sandals!!
My Tom's Shoes, not so new, but my FAV


Victoria's Secret Bikini. Shoulda been backordered, but showed up a lot sooner than i thought
:)


Turquoise Necklace Clybe convinced me to buy,
and i absolutely love it.


And earrings, both from Forever 21

and, my 1st EVER Anthropologie Purchase,
this delicious perfume
on SALE!!!


I've been craving this ring ever since the first
time i saw it. It's by a local Artist, and i
always forget her name.
I got it at Whimsy.




1 comment:

Liza Jane said...

LOVE your yellow nails!! xo

http://ohlizajane.blogspot.com