Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just the Two of Us

Sittin in the loft Pinning (Pinterest, what a glorious waste of time) all the many things I want to sew for Hazel and Me, instead of actually sewing them.

Just read a little blog post about a baby#3. Today I have been thinking about all of my alone time with baby Hazel, and realized that this little girl sleeping next to me will be my only ONLY child. My next one will have an older sister. That baby will not have 100% of me like Hazel does, and I wont have 100% of either of them. Its not a bad thing, it's just the way life is.

It will never be just me and baby # 2 or #3. It will only be just Hazel and I, and only for a little while. I need to cherish that. These Hazel and Me moments are passing me by, and someday it wont be just us anymore. I hope she will always be my best friend. I hope I will be able to squeeze in small Hazel and Me moment as she grows and gains siblings and friends and leaves this house.

I will be so happy to add more little souls to our family someday....but right now, I am so grateful for My me and Hazel days.

No comments: