Friday, January 29, 2010

Catching up


Since i haven't been blogging much lately, there is a lot of catching up to do.

We'll start with my birthday party, which was so killer. Jimmy let me use his house, D and I drove to wyoming for the kegs, and a lot of people showed up. I can't imagine what it would have been like if it was during the ski season, and everyone was back in town.


Ella was born on 9/6, and she weighed exactly 9 pounds and 6 ounces. Ironic? She is the most awesome, adorable little baby and I am Inlove with her little smiles and giggles and noises. Josh and Kristy are the most amazing parents!

Ever since she was born I have become obsessed with baby stuff, and I have probably spent way too much on her already. Sometimes I see something, and i just can't help it. I just have to buy it for her, after all she is the only baby in the family right now. Mike loves to visit Ella with me, and he calls her elephant. I think it's so cute.




Mike and I visited California earlier in Jan. to attend his dad's wedding. It was an awesome wedding, there were only 6 of us in attendance. It was great to spend time with his brother John again as well. It's a little foreign to me to have family that lives more than a few hours away.



I absolutely love mike's family. It was interesting because it was his first time meeting Nancy's children too, it was kind of a cool union of two families.

Cambria was an amazing area. I've only visited hot sandy beaches, but this place was a little cold, and really rocky. the humidity was wonderful! I was so happy not to be in Utah during the crazy cold dry weather.

No comments: